Friday, October 06, 2006

Like the Fruuu-its of the Devilll.

Evillll. Yes, everyone, I am feeling a little evillll this week. But in a good way, I assure you.

This feeling has led me to a new knitting endeavor. What was once just a sardonic expression shared between friends will soon become a knitting project and, ultimately, an article of clothing.

I give you: the Bitch Cape. As in, "The Impatient Knitter really has her bitch cape on today."

It will be a basic black (of course) cape/capelet, with a colorwork design on the back, most likely featuring a skull, the letter B, and some flames. I am going to do sketches this weekend and see what I can come up with.

The very first finished Bitch Cape will go to my Best Friend, who I believe coined the phrase, and takes great pleasure in every utterance of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bwahahaha!* BITCH CAPE! I just love that.

XO!

=E

Anonymous said...

*bwahhahaha!* BITCH CAPE! I love it!