Friday, June 22, 2007

BSJ Ideas? **Picture Heavy**

1a. Rowan 4 Ply Soft, wedgewoody blue (2 balls in front; 4 total in stash) and sprucey green (on top of the yellow Lisa Souza on left; looks more blue in pic). There's some KPs Memories in there too (3 cakes stacked next to the blue 4 ply soft).


Not pictured: a deep orangey Rowan 4 Ply Soft that is very close to one of the shades in the KP Memories.




1b. KPPPM, the blue and green are potentially boyish, and could coordinate with the blue and green 4 ply soft in the pic above (would not use the KP memories in that case). What about the two skeins on the ends? Could I mix coordinating multis and solids in an appealling way? Downside, I originally bought these for the Charlotte's Web Shawl (although I have been reconsidering that project).






2. In basket on right -- Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Layette (this was a WIP but since frogged). Is this too girly, though (cream, yellow, bluey lavendar)? Upside, I have PLENTY, no plans for it (was considering de-stashing it to a charity) and it is superwash.


1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

I definitely say the Lorna's Laces. Cream, yellow, and blue are perfect for a baby. I have a boy and, looking at the yarn, it's definitely something I would have dressed him in at that age. :-)