Monday, January 22, 2007

Girls in the Hood

My sweater plans added up to way too many hoodies, didn't it? Definitely doing the Central Park because I think the Jo Sharp is so perfect for it. Because it is kind of similar, I will probably forego Arwen and find something else fabulous for the Knit Picks' Andean Silk.

The Noni bag is still unfinished. I did some light embroidery and beading on the flowers, and sewed them to the bag, but I still haven't done the lining. I have a hard time motivating myself to drag out the sewing machine on a weeknight, but I just might do it during this week.

Weekends have been busy with other things - family gatherings, wine-related events, and the NFL playoffs. I am disappointed that the Patriots lost to the Colts. Not altogether surprised. But now that the Colts are in, I'd like them to win the Superbowl for Tony Dungy - definitely think he's earned it.

Even so, lots of knitting is getting done, including a couple of gifts, and row upon row of my EPS sweater. I want to get that done before I really really start on any other sweaters.

That's about it!

No comments: