Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mojito Night at Casa Dickinson

So much going on, none of it knitting-related or suitable for retelling on the blog. Suffice it to say that I made mojitos last night and we sacked out in front of the TV until bedtime.

I finally broke down and bought a swift. My previous ball-winding system involved just the winder, a chair, and lots of cursing. Substituting the swift for the chair reduced, but did not entirely eliminate, the cursing. So, even that yarn-related activity was a touch stressful, since I decided to wind every hank in my stash in one go. I didn't make it all the way through.

I am a touch knitted-out these days, but I am sure I will get back into the swing of things soon. We were house-bound last weekend, so much, much knitting was accomplished. It was probably time for a break, so I can continue my projects with renewed enthusiasm.

No comments: