Thursday, July 13, 2006

ooooh.

I have been bitten by the fiber bug, and I haven’t even spun so much as a thread yet. My fiber and spindle from Hello Yarn arrived today, you see. Complete with wonderful instructions on how to spin, and beautifully wrapped with a nice note from Adrian Bizilia, the proprietor. Oh, I almost forgot about the pin - she included an adorable little pin that says "Hello Yarn"!

I swooned. If it ever came down to such a desperate state of affairs, I believe I would rather have Blue Faced Leicester than food. I can’t wait to get home and try it out. The kit included hand-dyed BFL, and I ordered some un-dyed BFL as well. I think I might spin them separately and ply the two together. Or something. My mind is reeling at the possibilities. Or unreeling, as the case may be.

No comments: