Just back from my Virtual Vacation to Georgia, courtesy of Anne, who sent me a marvelous box of yarny goodness, treats and souvenirs.
The highlights of my vacation:
- A beautiful hank of Alpaca with a Twist's "Fino," in the very color I would have chosen for myself from the famous Knitch in Atlanta;
- Also from Knitch, their signature coffee from a local roastery, which is wonderfully smooth tasting. It was perfect for our Labor Day Blunch (this is the meal that takes place when we wake up at noon on weekends).
- The coolest souvenir keychain ever;
- Box of Toblerones, which was opened pretty much immediately for medicinal purposes when the packaged arrived on Friday morning;
- Peach salsa, which beat my previous favorite (Mollie Stone's Chipotle Salsa) in a comparative tasting this weekend;
- An array of postcards, the one of the Georgia Aquarium was a big hit. DH and I will have to make a point of going in real life -- he said it is the best aquarium in the country;
- A cookbook chock-full of southern deliciousness. Just the inspiration I needed to finally make fried chicken. I keep saying I am going to do it. And hushpuppies. I adore hushpuppies;
- A fabulous large (as all mugs should be) mug of Atlanta;
- Sweet Pea-scented body lotion. Sweet Peas are among my favorite flowers (I had them in my bridal bouquet), and this lotion smells absolutely lovely;
- A gorgeous-smelling sachet, which shall grace my office.
Thank you, Anne! I loved my package!