Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Debut and FOs

Introducing, our first (yes, first. Yes, we're Luddites.) digital camera! Today, it will be bringing you three FOs and my latest WIPs.

In Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted (color Layette), we have:
BSJ (two skeins).


Be-ribboned hat (less than 1 skein).

In Blue Sky Cotton (pale pink), we have an embellished hat (less than 1 skein).


The hats are all basic roll-brim hats, no pattern required. Calculate your gauge and you're off to the races. The embellishments were unearthed from my ribbons & lace stuff stash.
I don't know about you, but Startitis hits me in the fall. Something about the weather change and the knowledge that, very soon, I will want to be warm and snuggly in wool. And so I give you three recently started objects. Top to bottom: the Icarus Shawl by Miriam Felton in Schaefer Yarns Andrea (Renata Tebaldi); Cabled Bolero (aka Capecho) from VK Winter 06/07, by Norah Gaughan in KnitPicks Andean Silk (Cornflower); shortie socks in Sophie's Toes (June Wedding).




No comments: