Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Onward and, uhm, aroundward

I love knitting in the round. Love it love it.

I started SBT2 last night and it is going swimmingly. Without giving too much away, let's just say that this will be good practice with a system that will generate a larger item of the same type using some yarn I recently bought. How is that for vague? Maybe I am too anal about the secrecy thing.

Anyway. Apparenly, I wasn't anal enough about my size 5 dpns, because I can't find the things anywhere. I might have to buy another set.

In other circular news, I finished a watch cap for my brother, to celebrate his move to Arizona, a new job, and starting school this month. I started it on Friday, finished it Sunday, and mailed it off to him today. It was a fun, easy knit, and something I'd been meaning to make for him for ages.

No comments: